Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Tag Archives: molecular mixology
by Lauren Mote (all photos by the gifted Melissa Gidney of Melissa Gidney Photography) Although completely inspired by Lewis Carrol’s book, the adventures shared on June 06 were hardly of a predictable fashion. In fact, take the concept of Alice … Continue reading
Original story located at http://www.urbandiner.ca June 11, 2009 at 3:37 pm · Similar Stories in Cocktail Culture, Lauren Mote, Paul Kamon, Pictorial Lauren Mote, the new GM and talented mixologist of The Refinery on Granville Street invited a few special … Continue reading
Taken from its original location http://www.urbandiner.ca The BarChef June 2, 2009 at 11:05 am · Similar Stories in Cocktail Culture, Lauren Mote, Talking Points As a continuation of my cocktail adventures in Toronto a few weeks ago, I met up … Continue reading