Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Tag Archives: jc poirier
Original story can be viewed at http://www.urbandiner.ca As you walked in through the front doors, the hostess would greet you, find your reservation, and in the background you couldn’t help but notice the bar in full swing, making the finest … Continue reading
The Covenant Of The Cook At Chow March 9, 2009 by Scout Magazine Filed under Gluttony, Kits & West Side The following is the first of several posts by guest blogger Lauren Mote, bar manager at South Granville’s Chow Restaurant. … Continue reading
by Lauren Mote Last Wednesday night, some of British Columbia’s elite chefs, wineries, athletes, diners and industry professionals, gathered at the crowded Westin Bayshore Hotel in Coal Harbour for one of the most prestigious culinary competitions in Canada, The Gold … Continue reading