Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Tag Archives: david hawksworth
by Lauren Mote I am posting the following menu because I just have to. Back in February, I was asked to do a private party with Chef Hawksworth (and Johnny was with us helping Chef in the kitchen) with his … Continue reading
by Lauren Mote In a hip, food-lovers paradise just north of the US border, there only exists a small handful of “born and bred” Vancouver chefs that get catastrophic amounts of attention. After chef Rob Feenie, of acclaimed restaurants Lumiere … Continue reading
by Lauren Mote Japanese Noodle: It’s not everyday you can have a satisfying and flavourful lunch for under $10 a person, let alone being treated by Chef David Hawksworth to this vary cheap and cheerful afternoon. I suspect the Japanese … Continue reading