Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Tag Archives: colin macdougall
The Refinery, known for having one of the most innovative cocktail programs in Canada, is now proud to launch a six month interactive and educational competition called “The Cocktail Kitchen Series”. Due to launch on July 8th 2010, “The Cocktail … Continue reading
by Jay Jones, Urbandiner.ca (http://urbandiner.ca/2009/11/09/the-bar-craft-cointreau-competion-at-pourhouse/) November 9, 2009 at 11:45 pm · Similar Stories in Cocktail Culture, Competitions, Downtown, Jackie Connelly, Jay Jones Bartenders are fiercely proud of what they do. It’s not a job, or a career, and much … Continue reading