Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Tag Archives: cocktail bars
by Lauren Mote Every person really loves that “certain cocktail”, the drink that stimulates their appetite, cleanses their palate, and loosens them up. My favourite feel good bevy used to be the Negroni – an old-school blend of Campari, Gin … Continue reading
by Lauren Mote As an avid diner, and passionate restaurant worker, it has always been my rule of thumb to go with Johnny, the perfect dining companion, and spend an evening marveling, or questioning the methods and dishes of potential … Continue reading
Uva – The newest “grape” on Smithe. Monday was an interesting day. A wine class constructed around theories of food and wine pairing – Chef David Wong at the culinary institute and star Wine Instructor Ian Phillips – create a … Continue reading