Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Tag Archives: barchef
One of the coolest experiences in a bartender’s career is the ability to reach beyond the bar. You may be lightning fast with your head down during a Friday night well service, or you might be the best at pumping … Continue reading
Although the posting to reflect on the entire experience of the competition itself, here is the recipe for my cocktail, the Nolet Pratt, which won second place on Tuesday night in the National Barchef Competition. The Nolet Pratt cocktail was … Continue reading
Taken from its original location http://www.urbandiner.ca The BarChef June 2, 2009 at 11:05 am · Similar Stories in Cocktail Culture, Lauren Mote, Talking Points As a continuation of my cocktail adventures in Toronto a few weeks ago, I met up … Continue reading