Back to the Future.
- The “un-edited” version: Toronto & BarChef
- Nolet Pratt – Competition Cocktail
- Almonds & Orgeat
- The Pesto.
- The Cocktail Kitchen Series
- A Ginger Beer Bonanza
- The Vegan Diaries: #5
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- The “Ultimate” Food Science.
- Raw Carnage: Continuity
- Raw Carnage: The Theory.
- American Whiskey – Ambrosia of the Common Wo/Man.
- Can you put a price on passion?
Category Archives: vegan diaries
My previous post on Almonds & Orgeat suggested that boozy cocktails and protein replacements were the ideal ways to consume almonds in this world. Not the case. I just made the most delicious Horchata, that we will be consuming tomorrow … Continue reading
This crazy pesto I made, that is completely raw, and completely vegan was used as a spread, a sauce, a dressing, hair gel and face mask (the last two are optional..). Ha. As usual, no measurements, just giv’er ’til it … Continue reading